Rs 20600-46500/- per month
June 9, 2017
Mumbai Port Trust, Medical Department, Maharashtra has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer post. Eligible candidates who want to apply for Government Medical Jobs can attend the walk in interview on 29 and 30 June 2017.
Post Name:- Medical Officer
Age Limit:- 35 years
Pay scale:- Rs 20600-46500/- per month
Qualification & Experience:- Candidate must have (i) MBBS degree (ii) 1 year experience (iii) Knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidate can appear for walk in interview along with all the relevant documents, CV and four passport size photographs on 29 and 30 June 2017 at 10:30 am in Mumbai Port Trust, Medical Department.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- General candidate will be considered for the above post if suitable SC/ OBC candidates are not found.
- Candidate have to produce original document at the time of interview.
- In-service candidate have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Late applications will be rejected.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview:-
Date:- 29 and 30 June 2017
Time:- 10:30 am
Venue:- Mumbai Port Trust, Medical Department